eureQa, the only Cloud Automation Platform for testing eCommerce applications and digital transformation of enterprise software, is growing rapidly. We are looking for enterprising and energetic individuals to join our team and be a part of our growth journey. We have the following positions open:
Apply for a position
Inside Sales Executive
The Inside Sales Executive will sell the eureQa platform and services to prospects sourced through eureQa’s marketing, lead generation and outreach efforts. The inside salesperson will own the sales process, engage and qualify prospects and work with the sales support team to demonstrate eureQa’s value proposition and build winning proposals showcasing eureQa platform capabilities, benefits and automation services to meet the prospects’ needs. This person is also responsible for closing the sale and engaging the customer in an ongoing basis to upsell eureQa products and services.
Here are the specific tasks that this person will perform
- Own and manage the sales process for prospects in assigned territory
- Perform extensive research on prospective clients, company background, stake holders, decision makers & technology landscape
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on products, service offerings and industry to leverage during the sales process
- Qualify prospects based on established qualification criteria
- Understand prospects’ test automation needs and position the capabilities of the eureQa platform to meet these needs
- Demonstrate the eureQa automation platform to prospects and showcase features and benefits
- Work with the eureQa sales support team to frame, develop and present a proof of concept (PoC) to demonstrate the eureQa platform addressing prospects’ needs
- Develop winning proposals to present to prospects and close the sale
- Must have Enterprise SaaS software and/or services sales experience for the US and/or European market.
- Experience selling software testing/QA products and/or services is highly desirable
- Must have understanding of software development processes and tools for digital transformation
- Must be capable of engaging in a sales related discussions with digital and/or technology leadership teams to demonstrate value proposition of technology products and/or services
- Proven experience working in a metric driven environment and hands on experiencing in selling to US and European customers
- Demonstrated experience in taking sales leads from qualification, through the sales process, to close.
- 3-5 years of sales experience selling to mid-market companies and larger enterprises
- 4 Year College degree
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with MS Excel and MS Word
- Proven experience in using social media (linkedIn, twitter, facebook etc.,) to support the sales process (please provide samples and linkedIn profile)
- Medical, Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
Cherry Hill, NJ
Software QA Engineer
The Software QA Engineer is responsible for implementing the eureQa automation platform for testing digital applications. This person will work closely with Customers to understand the UI (Cross browser/ cross device testing), API, functional and load/performance testing needs and deliver automation solutions built on the eureQa platform to meet these needs. The person is responsible for delivering solutions on time within budget and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
Here are tasks that the Software QA Engineer will perform:
- Work with customers of the eureQa platform and deliver automation solutions built on the eureQa Automation Platform. This includes all types of test automation performed with the eureQa platform
- Act as both the day-to-day customer liaison and the testing resource responsible for ensuring that all engagement deliverables are met, and for implementing efficiencies in the use of the eureQa platform.
- Provide consultative guidance and education to customers and work with the eureQa implementation team to ensure successful engagement outcomes.
- Report engagement status and proactively communicate and manage any issues that can impact engagement scope, time and budget.
- Ensure overall quality of deliverables throughout the engagement and ensure that best practices are being followed in the delivery of the solution.
- Works with the project managers, content architects, user experience analysts, business analysts and developers within the company and customers to determine appropriate test strategies for digital applications
- Responsible for managing the defect log (if and as needed, using the defect/issue tracking systems that our customers use like Atlassian JIRA, etc.)
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in software QA
- Strong understanding of test automation with tools like Selenium, Webdriver, UFT, JMeter, LoadRunner etc.
- Experience with implementing or managing test automation projects.
- Experience with source control systems and bug tracking systems.
- Experienced in automating the test cases using data-driven testing based on scoped design/user stories
- Experience testing digital commerce and omni-channel applications for retail industry, including testing of web-based eCommerce applications running on desktop and mobile browsers, mobile and tablet devices.
- Experience working directly with customers in the US.
- Preparing client status reports, presenting to client, convincing on designs needed.
- Must have excellent oral and written English communication skills, with proven ability to present to ‘C’ level executives.
- Understanding of behavior driven and test driven development processes and ability to document tests in Gherkin.
- Exposure to or experience in testing mobile browsers and native mobile apps a great plus
- Exposure to or Experience with automation using Selenium / WebDriver / Appium / Selendroid frameworks OR with other commercial or open source test tools/frameworks a great plus
- Ability to deal with potentially difficult customers and to work calmly and professionally under pressure
Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science.