The Inside Sales Executive will sell the eureQa platform and services to prospects sourced through eureQa’s marketing, lead generation and outreach efforts. The inside salesperson will own the sales process, engage and qualify prospects and work with the sales support team to demonstrate eureQa’s value proposition and build winning proposals showcasing eureQa platform capabilities, benefits and automation services to meet the prospects’ needs. This person is also responsible for closing the sale and engaging the customer in an ongoing basis to upsell eureQa products and services.
Here are the specific tasks that this person will perform
- Own and manage the sales process for prospects in assigned territory
- Perform extensive research on prospective clients, company background, stake holders, decision makers & technology landscape
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on products, service offerings and industry to leverage during the sales process
- Qualify prospects based on established qualification criteria
- Understand prospects’ test automation needs and position the capabilities of the eureQa platform to meet these needs
- Demonstrate the eureQa automation platform to prospects and showcase features and benefits
- Work with the eureQa sales support team to frame, develop and present a proof of concept (PoC) to demonstrate the eureQa platform addressing prospects’ needs
- Develop winning proposals to present to prospects and close the sale
- Must have Enterprise SaaS software and/or services sales experience for the US and/or European market.
- Experience selling software testing/QA products and/or services is highly desirable
- Must have understanding of software development processes and tools for digital transformation
- Must be capable of engaging in a sales related discussions with digital and/or technology leadership teams to demonstrate value proposition of technology products and/or services
- Proven experience working in a metric driven environment and hands on experiencing in selling to US and European customers
- Demonstrated experience in taking sales leads from qualification, through the sales process, to close.
- 3-5 years of sales experience selling to mid-market companies and larger enterprises
- 4 Year College degree
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with MS Excel and MS Word
- Proven experience in using social media (linkedIn, twitter, facebook etc.,) to support the sales process (please provide samples and linkedIn profile)
- Medical, Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
Cherry Hill, NJ