You build and run your SFDC apps on the Cloud.
Shouldn't you test them on the Cloud too?
eureQa is the only SaaS+Cloud Testing Platform for Salesforce.com and Force.com apps
The SFDC testing challenge
Visualforce pages use dynamic UI IDs, which breaks test automation built on other tools every time you rebuild your app or move it across environments.
Building a lab with VMs to test all browser/device/OS combinations for Classic and Lightning UI can be cost prohibitive.
Testing access control based on user profiles, roles and org-hierarchy involves large data sets that are difficult to manage and time consuming to execute.
We have the solution
Where other automation tools and Selenium frameworks fail, eureQa makes it extremely easy to build and run test automation for SFDC and Force.com apps.
With eureQa you can:
- Build test automation without programming
- Build tests that don't break on Visualforce pages
- Handle dynamic UI IDs on Visualforce pages
- Test both Salesforce Classic and Lightning UI pages
- Test Salesforce Console with ease
- Test User Profile, Role and Org-Hierarchy based access controls
- Manage test data and test custom data fields and views
- Test multi-language implementations
- Test across environments easily
- Run Tests on over 700 browser, OS and device combinations on the Cloud
- Run multiple tests in parallel to reduce testing time